Sunday, August 27, 2017

Light City - Black Panther

I'm getting read to start reading Ta-Nehisi Coates run of Black Panther and Roxanne Gay's World of Wakanda so I thought I'd stat out the king. As a side note,  the more I think about it the more I really like the idea that Mamuwalde was a Wakanadan prince.
Black Panther
Level 7 Brawler

Real Name: T'challa
First Appearance: Fantastic Four #52 (July, 1966)
Str 15 (+1)   Int 14
Dex 15 (+1) Wis 14
Con 13         Cha 17 (+1)
7 HD (32 HP), Save 8, Move 12
AC 6 [13] (Armored Suit)
Attacks: 3X Claws, +9 to hit, 1d6+1 damage
Signature Item: Claws; Special Improvisation 1/day

Other Abilities: Hear Sounds 3 in 6, Turning (as a 1st level Cleric) 1/day



2 comments:

  1. Hey, he doesn't work too badly as a Brawler with just a couple of tweaks! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works perfect for there movie version. The comic version has extra abilities from the panther god.

      Delete