Tuesday, August 15, 2017

#RPGADAY2017 - Day 15


Day 15: Which RPG do you enjoy adapting the most?

I have 177 cinematic unisystem posts, most of which are me adapting various movie characters and such. I think it's a safe bet to say that's the system I enjoy adapting the most. I typically use Angel as more corebook and supplement with Buffy, Ghosts of Albion, and Army of Darkness. Here are a few games I've contemplated adapting cinematic unisystem to play:

TMNT

Seriously using the turtles and other mutants would be really simple to create using the supernatural qualities and such from Angel. My Leonardo build shows that.

Fallout
Fallout would be another game that would be fun and easy to adapt to cinematic unisystem. Folks have already done it for classic unisystem. Hell one of my first posts on Halls of the Nephilim was doing a classic unisystem game using the pdf.

X-Men First Class/New Mutants/Generation X
Buffy and Angel are designed for supernatural drama. X-Men is mutant drama. It's not hard to see how you could run a really fun academy style game using the supernatural rules from cinematic unisystem.

No comments:

Post a Comment