Saturday, February 10, 2018

Batman Miniatures Game


Knight Models has a really cool looking Batman Miniatures Game. I'm seriously contemplating buying a couple of different starters (so that I can try it out with friends). I've dabbled in in miniatures games before. Now by dabbled I mean I've bought stuff and never played. Even though I'm in to fantasy, I freaking love comic books and supers games.  For that reason, I have a feeling this one might be different for me. I'm not going to commit too much, but I think it would be cool to try it out.

Now all that being said I really wish I had a hundred bucks to drop on this bad boy.

The starter comes with a rule book, cards, dice, tokens, die cute buildings (which look sweet) and two crews. You get the Suicide Squad and a Joker crew. Here are close ups of the minis. Note that you only get one Harley, she's just in both pictures because she can work with both factions.


My only real complaint is the Suicide Squad includes Slipknot, but not Rick Flag (who can be purchased separately).

No comments:

Post a Comment