Thursday, June 21, 2018

Suvive This!! Vigilante City Free Preview!!

Click here to get a taste of what the game has in store!

Bloat Games have released a few goodies today for the upcoming Survive This!! Vigilante City Kickstarter. I spoke in length with Eric at Origins and I really this this is the supers game I've been waiting for all my life. All of the artwork is done by Runehammer. I think this really gives the game the perfect feel, just like what Bruce Timm did with the original DCAU. While the focus is on gritty heroes, the game is fully compatible with other Survive This!! games. You can throw the zombie hordes or Silver Bullets at your heroes. if you'd like.

The Kickstarter launches the 28th. Spread the word.

2 comments:

  1. So it is fully compatible with the other Survive This books? I didn't know that! Very Cool!

    ReplyDelete