Friday, March 1, 2019

Ohio Is For Zine Lovers


I never realized that Ohio gamers loved zines. As of right now, I see that there are four different projects for Zine Quest that are being created by Ohioans. They are:

Cade's Big Book 'o Booze - Yeah, this one is cheap for me to mention, because it's mine. I've talked about it at length, but it's a 5e alcohol-themed zine. I'm currently based out of Chillicothe.

Draugrs and Draculas - This vampire and undead viking themed OSR zine is come to us from Toledo. I've already blogged about it here. It's interesting to note that one of the stretch goals involves the addition of art from industry veteran and  Ohio-native Bradley K. McDevitt

Temple of the Blood Moth - This zine is a fantastic sounding OSR adventure that involves mutant moths and doomsday cults. It comes to us from Oberlin.

CTHONIC CORNBELT: An 80's RPG Zine - This rules lite zine has an interesting style and has a cool DP&D vibe to me. It comes to us from Wooster.


Also, if you don't get the reference to a song that I loved back in my college emo days...



No comments:

Post a Comment