Thursday, July 18, 2019

Vigilante Files: 2019 Con Exclusive

I am happy to announce that I will have something really cool to bring to Gen Con with me. Josh and I are hard at work putting together the Vigilante Files: 2019 Con Exclusive. This short zine will contain the three Vigilante City classes we've made (Paragon, Amazon, and Sentinel) as well as a brand new, only available in the zine class... the Super Fan.

I originally had planned on calling it the Fan Boy. Then I decided to go with Fan Boy/Fan Girl. Finally I decided Super Fan would be the best name because it's the most inclusive term. The class will be able to use their vast knowledge of pop culture and vigilantes to aid their allies.

We will be printing 30-50 copies of the zine and the only way to get one is to find me at Gen Con. We are also working with Sticker Man to get Lone Bards bumper stickers printed.

The layout is partially done and the writing of the first draft is done. Josh just needs to create art for the new class and we need to right our forward.

If you can't make it to Gen Con and are in Ohio, I will have a smaller print run that I'm taking with me to Con on the Cob.

No comments:

Post a Comment