Friday, April 3, 2020

C is for Chucky (Part II)

For the Blogging from A-Z April Challenge this year I’m going to be looking at slashers and other horror character and statting them out for my free rpg, Slashers & Survivors.

While I prefer the original Dourif Child’s Play movies, I enjoyed the reboot. You can read my review here. It was a cool techno thriller and honestly would have been just fine had they called it something else and divorced it from the Child’s Play name. Also Mark Hamill was fantastic!


Chucky 
HP: 15
Evade: 17
Armor Points: 0
Bonus: +2 to Attack, +1 to Damage
Attack: by weapon
Special Traits: All stealth rolls are made with Advantage, can control Kaslan electronics
M/O:   Chucky wants to be Andy’s ONLY friend or loved one.
Weakness: Because he’s an AI, Chucky could be taken out with an EMP, be hacked, or not function if his power source ran out

No comments:

Post a Comment