Saturday, July 10, 2010

South Texas Gothic



A few years ago, my friend Stew started running a Buffy: The Vampire Slayer game. We played five or six sessions before everything went to Hell, due to some really stupid decisions made by some of the players. The game was put on hiatus for a bit, half of the players were dropped and we decided to do a reboot/sequel (set ten years later). It fell through, much to my chagrin, after one session. I loved and miss the game. The video I posted is the credits for the ten year reboot.

Our series was set in Texas and called "South Texas Gothic." It was set in Meadowborn, Texas (a fictional town, and the modern incarnation of Apocalypse, Texas [a town mentioned in The Slayer's Handbook]). Meadowborn was a sort of dimensional airport.

One day I'd like to revisit the town in game.

No comments:

Post a Comment