Friday, May 29, 2015

The Sixth Gun

Looks like I'm going to need to learn to love Savage Worlds. I've tried the system in the past and haven't been the biggest fan. It's not that I think it's bad, I just prefer certain other systems that work similarly. However, Pinnacle has launched a kickstarter for one of my favorite comics The Sixth Gun. If you aren't familiar with the comic, it's a fantastic weird west tale. The story revolves around questionable heroes seeking to keep six powerful guns out of the hands of evil cults and an obsessive undead confederate general. It would make a great crossover with Deadlands.

A hanging judge with any of the guns... *shudder*

You can find the link to the Kickstarter here.

Also here's a song and video I love to get you in the weird west mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment