Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Nick Peely, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I've had an idea for a piece of crossover art for a while. Inspired by the Agent Peely skin, I wanted to combine my favorite Fortnite character, Peely, with classic Nick Fury. Recently my friend, Travis Herman, opened up his schedule for commissions. I originally wanted the sketch on a SHIELD Sketch Cover comic, but this Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars cover also seemed pretty appropriate (and my comic shop, Super-Fly Comics & Games had it in stock). I asked him to combine Peely with cover Steranko's iconic Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #4. He really did a phenomenal job of paying homage to that cover, but also adding some nice details. For example the battle bus in the background with loopers diving is *chef's kiss*.



I'm also going to take this time to plug some of the game content I've created based on Fortnite.

Expect new Fortnite content reasonably soon because I need to review the Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War miniseries.

1 comment: