Tuesday, August 28, 2018

"They're Coming To Get You Barbara!"

The SURVIVE THIS!! - Zombies! 2nd Edition - Core Rulebook is now available on DriveThruRPG! You can snag it here. If you pick up the pdf, you'll get a discount with the POD version become available.

I really enjoy this game. You can read my review here. If you've been reading my blog for a while you know I love All Flesh Must Be Eaten. I will honestly say that this game has put a bullet in the brain of All Flesh and become my favorite zombie rpg. It's an outstanding game on its own, but it's even cooler when you realize it's a part of the SURVIVE THIS!! multiverse. What's that mean? This game is fully compatible with Dark Places & Demogorgons and will also be fully compatible with Vigilante City.

Support a great company and buy a spectacular game.

Also if you want to add some craziness to your game, I've got you covered with the following stat posts.

Colonel America 
Bonesaw
Joseph Seed 
Herbert West, Re-Animator
Feral Vampire (Stakeland)
Killer Tomatoes
Wax Figures (Gravity Falls)
Jason Voorhees (Living and Undead)
Bessie the Hellcow
The Birch

No comments:

Post a Comment